Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011









SUPPLIES

Tube of your choice
I choose free tubes from Ismael Alvarez which I included in the zip file

Plug ins: XE Extras and Richard Rosenman,solid border

Moon background included here: ZIP

Font: Turok

Animations shop(AS)


TUTORIAL

New image 600x250
Open your tubes and open the moon background

New raster later,fill up with color from the tube
I picked #f3749b

Paste the moon background,blend mode luminance(legacy)

Copy and paste the tubes, position them to your liking

First tube I positioned more to left
Second one which was more close up i positioned more to right
Blend mode,luminance(legacy)
I duplicated the same tube layer,positioned tube in the middle and put layer opacity 34%
Behind the tubes I put the rectangle.
The rectangle you make with rectangle tool
I choose different colors for the foreground and background
Colors are #5b001c and #3749b
Pick the rectangle tool and make rectangle throughout the whole image
Place texture of your choice(effects,texture effects,texture)
Layer opacity 46%

Add the name (used font named: Turok)
Add the copyright

AVATAR

New image 150x150
New raster layer,fill the color #3749b
Add the moon background
Add the tube,focus on the face
Add a first letter of the name
Add copyright
Merge all,plug in: Richard Rosenman,2,2,0 color#5b001c


ANIMATION OF THE BANNER

For the animation you need animation shop and plug in XE Extras,elemental
(If you don't have the plug in you can use Mura's meister,cloud)

Select the layer with moon background
Effects,Xe Extra,elemental
You can see the details on the pic

Photobucket

Hit the noise button random seed and then merge all the layers

Go to effects,plug ins, Richard Rosenman,solid border: 2,2,0 color#5b001c (darker color)

Edit,copy
Open AS and paste there

Repeat this three times just with different random seed
(in AS you paste
You have to have 3 frames in animation shop
Edit Select all
Animation,frame properties: 38
Save animation as gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List