Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2017


PTU Kit By Irish princess design called Victorian Valentine 
Can be bought here:
Smiley Creations http://smileycreations.co.uk/
Hania Designs haniadesign.com
Mystical Scraps mysticalscraps.com





Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Tube by Alex Prihodko can be bought here:
http://picsfordesign.com/
PTU Kit By Irish princess design called Winter wollies
Can be bought here:
Smiley Creations http://smileycreations.co.uk/
Hania Designs haniadesign.com
Mystical Scraps mysticalscraps.com
Font of your choice

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background

Open and paste frame element IPD-VV_Element (64)
Behind paste paper IPD_VV_Paper (15)
You can choose any you like
Select frame layer, select inside with magic wand, and then selections, modify, expand by 6
Select paper layer, selections, invert and delete
Paste the tube of your choice, position more to the left
Duplicate the tube and image mirror
Position duplicated tube under frame layer and blend mode overlay
Erase the excess of the tube so it Is not visible behind the frame lines

Now on to elements behind the paper layer
I started with frame element IPD-VV_Element (3)
I resized by 60% and position to the left
Duplicate and mirror

I just want to mention that I always put drop shadow on all elements

Behind that I pasted the dove element  IPD-VV_Element (90)
Position more to the bottom so just that flowers are visible
Duplicate and mirror so that flower are visible on the top too

Now for the elements in front of the frame
I started with word art love IPD-VV_Element (13)
Under that I pasted string elemnt IPD-VV_Element (21)
On top of that I pasted dove elemnt IPD-VV_Element (90)
Resize by 60% for sure and position to the left
Another copy of that element position to the right and resize at least by 705 so that is smaller then the previous
Don’t forget to add the copyright





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List