Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012



Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP.Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

J.Janesco tube which I bought while she was at CILM
Scrap Kit is from Nostalgia by Grunge and Glitter Scraps: Here
Font Kinkee
Plugin xero porcelain


Tutorial

New 600x600 image, white background
Open frame GG_TS_Nostalgia_frame3
You can resize it of you want ,I did just by 80%
Open paper GG_TS_Nostalgia_paper18and paste under the frame
Select frame layer and selections modify expand by 5
Select paper layer selection invert and hit delete
Add shadow to frame
Add noise to the frame:
Adjust/add noise/random/noise 5/monochrome checked

I also put the frame GG_TS_Nostalgia_frame2 at the back (behind the mask)
Resized the frame by 70% and just placed it at the back
Add shadow to frame
Add noise to the frame:
Adjust/add noise/random/noise 5/monochrome checked

Then I added the elements:
GG_TS_Nostalgia_photocharm, resize by 60% and place it on the right side.
GG_TS_Nostalgia_lacebow1, resize by 30% and place it on the top of the photocharm
GG_TS_Nostalgia_oldnotebook, resize by 60% and place it on right under frame and mask so that is
Just a half visible
GG_TS_Nostalgia_book, resize by 60% and place it before oldnotebook
GG_TS_Nostalgia_oldhat, resize by 60% and place in the from of nostalgia book
GG_TS_Nostalgia_candlestick, resize by 60% and place it on the left
Duplicate the candlestick and resize by 50% and place it right beside it

I also added GG_TS_Nostalgia_flower2, resized by 30% and duplicated
I placed it to my liking all over the tag
I did the same with GG_TS_Nostalgia_butterfly2 and placed few time on the tag

At the end I added a mask, add the one to your liking
New layer fill the color you like and add mask of your choice
To me it looksfuller and I love masks
Add the name,I used free font Kinkee, size 28
Delate the backgroung layer,merge visible,
Plugin xero porcelain 0,0,225

Add copyrights and name.

Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List