Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 3, 2014


Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize, edit it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:                                    
Tube HEARTBROKEN by SpazzdArt
Can be bought here: http://spazzdart.com/
PTU kit called Heatbroken by Schnegge Scraps and can be bought here:
http://www.mysticalscraps.com/

Tutorial:
New image, 700x700

I started with the frame, Frame02_Heartbroken_Schnegge
Open frame f and resize by 80%
Behind that paste the paper: Paper08_Heartbroken_Schnegge
Resize the paper at least 50%
Take magic want and select inside the frame
Selections modify expand by 5
Select paper layer and selections invert delete

Face blended at the back:
Paste the tube just behind the frame and make just face visible
Erase the rest of the tube and use the blend mode, hard light

Now on to elements:
I started with the tube
Position her in the middle and then we will add elements around her
I started with the word art Love: Element81_Heartbroken_Schnegge
Position under the tube so it looks like she is sitting on it
On the left of her I added pills: Element78_Heartbroken_Schnegge
Resize by 60% and just behind that I put the lock:
Element36_Heartbroken_Schnegge
On top I put the scroll: Element05_Heartbroken_Schnegge
On the right side behind the frame I put the candle:
Element01_Heartbroken_Schnegge
Now go to the last layer(white background) and press on it
Paste the flower element:
Element14_Heartbroken_Schnegge
Position more to the right and then copy
Image, mirror
In front of that flower I put the black leaves:
Element24_Heartbroken_Schnegge
Resize by 60% and position to the right, duplicate, image, mirror

Add name and copyrights

Hope you enjoyed and if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List