Grab My Blinkie


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2014



Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize, edit it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:
PTU kit ScrapCCS_DarkChristmas-mini by Creative Crazy Scraps and can be bought here:
http://www.cdoestore.com
Tube by Alex Pridhoko  can be bought at PFD
Font: BodieMF

Tutorial:
New image, 700x700

I started with the frame, CCS-DarkChristmas-fra3
Paste the frame and image, free rotate by 90 degrees
Under it paste the paper 6,resize by  60% and erase the excess
In front of the frame I put the element CCS-DarkChristmas-ele7
I duplicated 3 times and positioned one beside other
On top of that another flower element. CCS-DarkChristmas-ele29
The same duplicate 3 time and put beside each other
Again on top of that star element, CCS-DarkChristmas-ele8
Duplicate twice and position at ends of the frame
In between that another element, CCS-DarkChristmas-ele21
Duplicated twice and position in the middle

On top of all that position your tube
Add shadow (Effects, 35 effects, drop shadow)
Duplicate tube and mirror and position under the frame
For the layer blend mode, luminance (legacy)
Erase the excess so just the face is visible

Behind the tube I posted the bell element, CCS-DarkChristmas-ele9
Did not resize just leave it as it is
Beside that do the same for boot element, CCS-DarkChristmas-ele22
Under that I posted that sparkle element, CCS-DarkChristmas-ele13

Add name and copyrights

Hope you enjoyed and if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.



Beautiful Christmas blue and green scrapkit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List