Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2017
PTU Kit By Irish princess design called Warm wollies
Can be bought here:
Smiley Creations http://smileycreations.co.uk/
Hania Designs haniadesign.com
Mystical Scraps mysticalscraps.com




Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Tube by Alex Prihodko can be bought here:
http://picsfordesign.com/
PTU Kit By Irish princess design called Winter wollies
Can be bought here:
Smiley Creations http://smileycreations.co.uk/
Hania Designs haniadesign.com
Mystical Scraps mysticalscraps.com
Font of your choice
Plug in, Xero, Radiance

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background

I started with the frame IPD_WW_Element (100)
I resized by 80% to fit my image
I added shadow (Effects,3D Effects, drop shadow 3,2,46,3)
I just wanna tell you that I use shadow for every element that I use in the  tag
I just love that effect and I think tags comes more to life if I can say like that
I used paper IPD_WW_Paper (9) You can choose one of your choice
I pasted paper behind the frame layer and resized by 70%
Erase the corners so they are not visible
Behind all that I added element  IPD_WW_Element (64)
Duplicate and mirror
Paste and position the tube of your liking
Firs I added frosted branch element IPD_WW_Element (90)
On top of that I added snow IPD_WW_Element (86)
ON the left side I added IPD_WW_Element (74)
Duplicate and resize by 70%, position side by side.
In front of that I added rabbit in the box element  IPD_WW_Element (26)
On the right added bunny IPD_WW_Element (31)
And in fron of that another branch with acorns IPD_WW_Element (30)
On top of all that I added the word art winter, IPD_WW_Element (99)
At the end I added another element with stars just to fill up the tag, IPD_WW_Element (94)
Duplicate and mirror 
Remember to save your time times during the work so  you don’t lose the tag.
Believe me it happened to me few times….

At the end I added plug in Xero Radiance
It is up to you
I just love that effect so I use it a lot

Don’t forget the copyrights!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List