Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Beautiful and dark scrap kit!
Amazing elements and color combinations.
Just to mention beautiful word art!
Also beautiful set of cluster frames available to buy!
Dees'Sign kit is available here:
http://deessigndepot.com/store


TAG TUTORIAL

Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Material:
PTU Kit By Dee’sign Depot called The Butterflies at play
Can be bought here:
http://deessigndepot.com/store/

Tube by Misticheskaya
http://picsfordesign.com/
Font of your choice
I am using free font called Wilderness from Dafont
Mask of your choice

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background

Remember to add shadow to all elements
And of course don’t forget the copyright! 
I started with the Frame one
Paste and add shadow
Add shadow (effects, 3d effects, add drop shadow)
I use 3, 2, 46, 3.00
Behind I put the paper_2
Resize by 80% and delete all the excess behind the frame

Open tube and position to your liking
I also duplicated the tube 3 times and positioned behind the right window look like frame
Delete also the excess of the tube and use the blend mode, Luminance for the 3 faces

Now on to elements
I started with the elemnt_35,just resize by the 70% and position behind the tube
Then I placed elemnt_22 and duplicate, mirror
In  front of that, element _43
And on top of that sign, element _38
On tops of that butterflies element, elemnt_20
Also to mention that I added elemnt_1 behind all that(paper) and then added mask

Don’t forget the copyrights and have fun!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List