Grab My Blinkie


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2018



Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Material:
Tube by Misticheskaya can be bought

FTU Kit By Sully Creationa  called Easter Time
Can be found here:

Font of your choice

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background
I started with the frame SC-EasterTime-Frame03
Resize by 80% and add shadow
Behind paper SC-EasterTime-Paper03
Resize by 60% and erase excess with the eraser
Open your tube resize by 40% and position in the middle
Resizing od course depends on tube size an d your liking
Add shadow to the tube
Here are the numbers that I use for the shadow

Now on to elements
First the ones behind the tube:
First is SC-EasterTime-FlowerBunch
Duplicate and mirror
On the right side add boots SC-EasterTime-Boots
Beside that bunny SC-EasterTime-Bunny02
Resize to your liking
On the left I added nest SC-EasterTime-Nest02
In front of all that I added flowers SC-EasterTime-Flowers03
Duplicate and mirror
On top of that I added the word art SC-EasterTime-Wordart07

Don’t forget the copyright!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List