Grab My Blinkie


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 14, 2019








The tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in any way, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Material:
Tube by Verymany
Can be bought here:
https://verymanytubes.com/

PTU,  PinkParadox Scrapkit can be bought here
http://pinkparadoxproductions.com/store/

Font : Hardest style


Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background

I always start with the frames. It is easier for me.
Paste frame Once Upon A Time Frames (10)
Resize by 80% and add shadow.
Paper as background I used Once Upon A Time Papers (14)
Resize the paper and position behind the frame
Now onto elements in front of the frame.
All elements I resized by 80% at least
Start with:
Once Upon A Time (142), duplicate mirror
Once Upon A Time (108)
Once Upon A Time (94) duplicate and mirror
Once Upon A Time (43), position more to the right
Now paste the tube of your choice
In front of the tube I added the wordart”
Once Upon A Time (143)
In front of cage element
I pasted Once Upon A Time (60)
Next ne Once Upon A Time (50)
Once Upon A Time (94) 
And then in front of the tube
Once Upon A Time (22)
I added small squirrel  at the end

Once Upon A Time (14)
Resize more at least by 40%
Don’t forget copyright

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List