Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 17, 2021



Tube by Alehandra Vanhek called Laura
Available now and perfect for winter season
Purchase the tube at S&Co :
http://scrapsncompany.com/
Used matching kit from Mariel Designs
Purchase the kit at S&Co:
http://scrapsncompany.com/

TUTORIAL:

Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:
Tube By Alehandra Vanhek called Laura
Scrap kit is a matching kit by Mariel designs
Scrap kit and tube can be bought at
http://scrapsncompany.com/
Font : Nuclear Boots
Mask: Of your choice

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background
At the beginning I want to say I resized all element by at least 40%

I started with the frame LAURA-SNC-MD-F-2
Paste and add shadow
Paper I use LAURA-SNC-MD-P-6
Place behind the frame
Select frame layer, magic wand inside the frame
Selections, modify and expand by 3
Select frame layer, selections invert and hit delete
Also behind the frame flower LAURA-SNC-MD-E-62
I duplicated it 4 times and placed all behind the frame so the only top is visible
I also added the mask (I don’t know from who, if anyone knows let me know)
Place the tube to your liking
Now with the elements
I started with LAURA-SNC-MD-E-89 on the left side
and then LAURA-SNC-MD-E-90m both behind the tube
Also behind the tube I have LAURA-SNC-MD-E-16  and LAURA-SNC-MD-E-67
Now in front of the tube I have:
Flowers  LAURA-SNC-MD-E-26
Candles LAURA-SNC-MD-E-41 and LAURA-SNC-MD-E-91
For the last one I have to say really beautiful element, I used it twice
Flowers again LAURA-SNC-MD-E-48
Hearts LAURA-SNC-MD-E-63
I added some sparkles LAURA-SNC-MD-E-106 (behind tube)
Don’t forget copyright




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List