Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011







Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway or claim its as your own.

Material:

Anne Marine tube which I bought while she was at CILM
FTU AM-A Little Goes A Long Way Scrap kit from Artmama HERE

PlugIn: Xero porcelain


Tutorial

New 600x600 image,white background
Open embellie09 frame and resize by 70%
Open paper 05
Copy paste and position under frame

With magic want select first bloch in the frame
Press Shift and hold while pressing inside block 2 and 3
All tree have to be selected
Selections modify expand by 3

Select paper frame,selections,invert and delete
Add shadow to the frame

I added the tube
I postion it half the frame and more to the right
I duplicated the tube and one postioned under the frame and one over the frame
Add shadow to the first tube
I erased the part of top tube so it looks her hand is over the frame
and rest of I erased and it looks under the frame

I dupicated the tube once more and position between paper and frame to the left
Blend mode luminance (L), opacity 38%


I added embellie14 and over embellie19
In between i pui embellie18

Over that I added a word art

I added thered flower to right borrom corner
I duplicated few time rese it and place over the frame!
You can put to your liking

I added the embellie05
Rotet 90 to the left and dublicated
Postion under the paper frame and on both sides

Merge all visibly
Add xero,porcelain (5,128,128,0,0,0)

Don't forget to add the copyrights!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List