Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011


Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway or claim its as your own.

Material:

Caron Vinson tube which I bought while he was at CILM
Scrap kit from Cajoline Scraps HERE
PlugIn: Xero Constallateion and Xero Radiance


Tutorial

New 600x600 image,white background
Open cajoline_boohalloween_freebie24 frame resize by 70%
Open paper cajoline_boohalloween_freebie2 resize by 70%
Copy paste and position under frame

Select circle frame layer and with magic frame select inside of the frame
Selections modify expand by 5
Select paper layer selection invert and hit delete button on keyboard


Open tube of your choice, position to you liking

I added element cajoline_boohalloween_freebie19,resize by 705 and added in fron the frame

and tube.
Add shadow(Effects,3D Effects,drop shadow,2,3)

Next element i opened is: cajoline_boohalloween_freebie47
Resize by 70% and postion under the paper and frame
Add shadow

I also added the bow cajoline_boohalloween_freebie6
Resize it and position to your liking

Selct the paper frame and filter constellation (4,37,11,50)

That is it!Hope you had a fun!
You can always arrange elements to your liking!

Add the name
I used fonr Jeffriana fo my name

Merge visible
I used Xero filter,radiance (128,50,128,255)

Dont forget the copyrights!!



Nice and Easy!
Hope you had fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List