Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 8, 2013



Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:
Horspelay's Pasture Designs
http://horseplayspasturedesigns.blogspot.com/

PTU kit by Horseplay's Pasture called Born to Fly which can be bought here:
Scraps From Heart OR Heart Beat Creationz

Template by Millie's psp Madness:
http://milliespspmadness.blogspot.ca/

Tube by Elias C.
Font:Quickier


Tutorial:


Open template, press arrow up and D to copy the template.
Close the original.
Set the canvas size to size you like.
I like between 650x650 or 700x700

First I changesd the backgrounds on the template.
With magic wnat you select the layer, selections, float
Selections,defloat
Copy paper and paste as new layer.
Selecion invert,delete
Deselect

I used the papers form the kit.
For layer 1 I used paper 15.
Layer 2 - Paper 3
Layer 3 and 5 - Paper 2
Layer 6 - Paper 8

Open the tube and postion her.

Now we add elements

First one is hpd_BTF_El36
I resized by 70% and postion in fornt of the all becakgrounds and behind the tube.
I postioned to the right and then duplicated the layer
Image,mirror and resize bu 80%

Element hpd_BTF_El48
Postion behind the the tube at the bottom.
 Element candle hpd_BTF_El69
Resize by 60% and postion to the left.
Duplicate layer, image mirror
Element hpd_BTF_El9, resize by 60% and postion behind the tube to the left.
Element hpd_BTF_El49, resize by 60% and position to the left.
Element hpd_BTF_El39 just postion behind the element hpd_BTF_El36
I suplicated layer 3 timeas and postioned so just top of it is visible.
At the end added sparkle element hpd_BTF_El68

Add the copyright and save.



Add some sparkles, name and copyright!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List