Grab My Blinkie


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 23, 2017

Tube by Andy Cooper called Shadow Fairy
Beautiful tube,available now and perfect for this season
Purchase the tube at S&Co:
http://scrapsncompany.com/
Used matching kit from Design by Joan 
Purchase the kit at S&Co:
http://scrapsncompany.com/


TUTORIAL

Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Material:
ScrapKit used Shadow fairy by Designs by Joan
Can be bought here:
http://scrapsncompany.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=112_115_170&products_id=33039
Tube by Andy Cooper called Shadow fairy
http://scrapsncompany.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=113_652_304&products_id=33038
Font of your choice used
Mask of your choice

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background
Started with the frame SHADOW FAIRY_DBJ-ELEM (110)
Resize by 70@ and position in the middle
Behind the paste the paper SHADOW FAIRY_DBJ-PP (5)
Also resize by 60%, erase the excess of the paper behind the frame
paste the element SHADOW FAIRY_DBJ-ELEM (47) behind the paper layer and resize to your liking
I like to see more of the leaves behind so I did not resize

Now on to elements
First in fron7 I pasted  flower element SHADOW FAIRY_DBJ-ELEM (102)
Just duplicate and mirror
Then paste in your tube, position to your liking
Mine is in the middle
Now I have element SHADOW FAIRY_DBJ-ELEM (42)
I duplicated it 3 times and position all in front of the tube
Also added pumpkins element SHADOW FAIRY_DBJ-ELEM (70) more to the right
I resized it by 40 %
Then added element SHADOW FAIRY_DBJ-ELEM (106)
More like plate for the name, position more to the left

Don’t forget the copyrights!!
Have fun!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List