Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013
Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

PTU kit by Diva Design called Autumn Fantasy whick can be bought here:
http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=8
Or
http://picsfordesign.com/en/catalogue/type/k/auth/DivaDesignz/sort/date/per_page/40
Template by Millie's psp Madness:
http://milliespspmadness.blogspot.ca/
Tube by Zindy:
http://zindy-zone.dk/
Font:Mutlu


Tutorial:

New 650x650 image, white background
Open template, press arrow up and D to copy the template.
Close the original.
Open the tube and position her.

I changes only two backgrounds on the template.
Select layer 8 ,float defoat and fill with color form the elements.
I choose #e13c1c
Duplicate the tube,mirror it and position over layer 8
Select again layer 8 paste the tube and go to invert and delete.
Opacity 77% and blend mode:hard light


Select layer 5,float defloat
Paste paper DD_AFT_Paper 9 and paste as new layer
Selection invert and delete

Now on to elements
First I opened the trees (both of them) DD_AF_Tree 1 and DD_AF_Tree 2
Resize by 50% and tree 1 position to the right and tree 2 to te left behind the template layers
So that just that circle is in front of it.

At the bottom I added leaves:DD_AF_Leaf 14  DD_AF_Leaf 13 and DD_AF_Leaf 6
I resized the by 50% and position at the bottom so the whole are a is covered.
Position to you liking.
On top I added element DD_AF_Flower 7 which i resized and duplicated twice.
Position to your liking
I added ladybug DD_AF_Ladybird 1 on the each side of the tag at the bottom
Resize by 50 and duplicate. Position under the leaves.

Also under the leaves I positioned the gems DD_AF_Gems
Duplicated few time and resized also.
Position to your liking

Open DD_AF_Flower 4 element and resize by 50, duplicate
I position them to the right behind the tube so just the top are visible.
Postion one close to another.

Open DD_AF_Flower 1 and leave the as they are
Position all the way at the bask so again just a top is visible.
I duplicate that layer two time

In front of that I added DD_AF_Flower 3
Also resized and duplicated twice.

Open element v and resize by 2, duplicate t time
Position that little yellow flower to your liking.

I also added DD_AF_Berries 1, resized and duplicated twice.
Position up front so the whole element is visible

Add some sparkles, name and copyright!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List