Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 6, 2013



Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

PTU tube from Verymany can be bought at www.verymanytubes.com
PTU Kit “Sexy sugar kisses” from PinkParadox Production
Can be bought at www.picsfordesign.com
Template can be downloaded here:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/u1si0iFt/mpmSRAntiValTemplate03.html
Font: Xiomara

Tutorial:

New 650x650 image, white background
Open template, press arrow up and D to copy the template.
Close the original.
Select with magic wand layer 5  from template and go to selections/float
Defloat
Open paper SSK P (12) past as new layer, selections invert, delete
Do the same for the layers 1,2,3
Choose the papers you like. I used all different papers.

Open your tube and choose the color for the tube(I choose #a0124f)
Select layer 4, select with magic wand, float/defloat and flood fill with the color form the tube.
I did the same with layers 8 and 9 (used the same color)
Open element SATC Angels (79) resize by 80% and duplicate
Position on the sides of the tube, add shadow
If you did not open the tube open it now and duplicate it. Close the layer so it’s not visible.
Postion visible tube. You will have to resize it first because usually they come much bigger.
I put her little to the left so her face can be seen more in another layer beside it.

Select the layer 8 and float, defloat
Make the other tube duplicate visible and position over the layer 8 so just face is visible.
Select the tube and go to selections, invert and delete.
It should stay only her face in front of the layer.
Go to Blend mode and choose soft light
Open leaf element (SSK E (100)) resize it by 70 and position in front of the tube.
Duplicate and mirror it.
Open word art (SSK E (36)) and place on top of the leafs.
Resize it to your liking.
Open the pink rose (SSK E (91)) and resize it by 30 so its small and cute.
I duplicated the rose about 5 time and positioned around the word art.
Open the cute cupcakes (SSK E (10)) and resize by 40, position in front of the face and behind the leafs and word art layers.
I duplicated once more and position on top of the layer 8, behind it also so just top is visible.

Open elements SSK E (21) , SSK E (19) , SSK E (59) and SSK E (63)
Resize it by 40 and position to the right behind the leaves and wordart.

On the left side I positioned the elements:
SSK E (42), SSK E (61) and SSK E (50)
I also resized them by 40%
I added the balloons (SSK E (71)) twice (duplicated)
Resize by 40 and position all the way back, just in front of the background white layer.

At the end I added the bow(SSK E (86)) behind the tube so that just a top is visible.

I also added the mask!
I don’t know where I found mine so use the one of your choice.

Hope you enjoyed and if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List