Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2014


Three sexy ladies holding hearts, a great addiction for your Valentine Psp Tube Collection, don't miss it, you have the sexy though love, the sweet sexy love and also the sexy naughty love....





Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

Beautiful tubes by Ninaste - Tough Love
Can be bought here:
http://beehivestudio-store.com/store/
Scrap Kit by Bibi collections, Tough love Kit
Font: Susie's Hand

Tutorial:

New, white background 650x650
Paste the frame Tough Love Elements (64)
To match the tube I colorized the frame
Adjust,hue and saturation and colorize H:S 66:70 (green)
Magic wand select insides the frame
selection ,modify,expand by 5
Paste paper Tough Love Papers (12) and selection invert delete
Add tube and duplicate it
Position the first in the middle and second one , image mirror
Add in front of the paper layer to the right an make only face visible
Blend mode luminance
Erase the excess of the tubes

Elements:
First I added heart frame behind the tube,Tough Love Elements (19)
If front ,at the bottom I added:
Belt,Tough Love Elements (2)
Pin, Tough Love Elements (14)
Hat, Tough Love Elements (3)
Mask, Tough Love Elements (6)

I added flower element,Tough Love Elements (112)
Colorize and duplicate twice
Resize and position to you liking
I position don both side to make tag fuller

On top of that I added word art,colorize with same number and color

Add mask of you choice

Add name and copyright 

Hope you enjoyed!If you have questions don't hesitate to ask!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List