Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 4, 2014


Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

PTU Kit By DnScraps
Lots of love, sharing, under the shade of cupid, surely you have noticed it,
62 unique elements and 13 beautiful papers
Available at http://www.mysticalscraps.com/

PTU tube from Cazenave at CDO
Font: SnappyDNA

Tutorial:
Open new image 650x650 white background
I started with the frame Cupidkisseskitpudnlaceframepearls
Resize by 60% and add shadow
I added also another frame just behind it
Cupidkisseskitpudnlaceframe2
Add paper Cupidkissesdnkitpupaper7
Position behind the paper 1
Select inside the frame with magic tool, selections modify expand by 5
Select paper layer selections invert and delete

Add your tube position in the middle
I added the word art love (Cupidkisseskitpudnwordart)
Duplicate and position one more to the left and one more to the the right
Add shadow
Add cupcake element Cupidkisseskitpudnarrowcupcae
Resize by 60% and duplicate
Position on both sides of the tube
On the left size I added balloon element, Cupidkisseskitpudnhearballoon
On the bottom of the tag I added Cupidkisseskitpudnlighthearts
And just behind the tube element I added sparkles Cupidkisseskitpudnstarss2
Add name and copyrights

Hope you enjoyed and if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List