Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

Beautiful tubes by Derzi - Sweet Lil Cupid
Can be bought here:
http://beehivestudio-store.com/store/


Scrap Kit by Theresa, My Pink valentine
www.creativemisfitscreations.blogspot.com/



Tutorial:

Open new image 650x650 white background


Open frame and resize by 60%
Paste paper 3 under the frame
Select inside the frame with magic wand
Selections modify expand by 5
Select paper layer invert delete
In from of the frame place ribbin 3,resize by 70%

In the right corner add element present
Duplicate resize by 80 and position behind it

Add element bling

Place the tube in the middle

Now go to all the way back
I added element rose cluster
Position more to the left add shadow
duplicate and mirror
I did the same with the element rose heart


Add name and copyright 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List