Grab My Blinkie


OBSESSED


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2014



Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

Beautiful tubes by Derzi - AndroDreams Collection
Can be bought here:
http://beehivestudio-store.com/store/

Scrap Kit by Russian Dutch Heart Design
http://smiekeltje.blogspot.ca/



Tutorial:

Open new image 650x650 white background


I started with frame 1
I resized by 60% and added shadow
Under that I pasted paper 3
Select inside the frame with magic wand
Selections modify and expand by 7
Select paper layer, selections invert and delete

Add the tubes...
Fist I added prom queen,add shadow position to the right
Add prom ling behind the frame
Position so just his face is visible, erase the excess
Blend mode for the face,luminance (L)

Behind all that I added element 1, flowers
I duplicated few time and them mirror it
Position to you liking
I like when flowers are visible behind the frame
Add mask of your choice

Now on to elements
I added heart element, element 17
And in front I added some sparkles

I also added the word art love
Duplicate resize by 30% and position above the first one

Add name and copyright

Hope you enjoyed!If you have questions don't hesitate to ask!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List