Grab My Blinkie


Translate

Search

Fave Forums




I CT For




Stores I Love

Blogs I Love



Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in anyway, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

 Beautiful tube called Bookworm by Ninaste
Can be bought here:
http://beehivestudio-store.com/store/

Scrap Kit by Jady Day Studio
ww.jadydaystudio.com

Font:Xiomara

Tutorial:

Open new image 650x650 white background

I started with frame1
Paste it and then resize
About resizing,I resed all element at least 40%
They have big resolution and size

I used paper solid4 and resize it
Select the frame layer use magic wand to select inside
Go to selections modify expand by 16
Selections invert and delete

Open the tube,duplicate
Position original size behind the frame and use blend mode overlay
Erase the excess of the tube
The other duplicate resize by at least 30% so it can be visible in whole
Position to the left

Now the elements
 I started with backpack2
Resize and position to the left and duplicate,mirror
Then I used book1 and position in front of it
Duplicate the book and position on the top of the previous one
It looks like stocked books
Duplicate the bottom book once more and mirror it
I added the glue..also twice
I added the word art in the middle
Behind that put the ruler also resized at least by 40%
I also added the pencils and flowers behind the frame and paper
Duplicated few times and position all over so the tag looks full


Add name and copyright

Hope you enjoyed!If you have questions dont hesitate to ask!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Categories

Archives

Quote

Daily Quotes by CalendarLabs

My Blog List